Quartz is a highly sought-after material for dab rigs because it has a huge coefficient of expansion, which means that it handles heat very well. It is a durable material as far as glass goes, and resists cracking when exposed to extremely high temperatures. The flat bottom banger is also made of quartz, making it easy to vaporize every drop of concentrate. Mini rigs are growing in popularity because they produce more flavorful vapor than larger pieces. Terpenes lose flavor when they touch the air inside the rig, so the minimal air inside the Toxic Barrel helps preserve the flavors until they’re inhaled. The vapor is cooled and filtered in an instant, and delivered on a short path to the mouthpiece.
- TOXIC BARREL | The Ooze Toxic Barrel Mini Rig is a quartz piece that is designed to look like an overflowing barrel of radioactive waste. This is a classic Ooze design with a new, transparent look.
- QUARTZ | The entire mini rig is made of quartz glass. This is a popular material for dab rigs because it handles heat well and evenly distributes it.
- MINI RIG | Mini rigs are popular with customers who prefer more flavorful dabs over dabs that are hotter and more potent. The minimal air inside the rig helps to preserve the terpenes’ flavors.
- COLD-START DABS | This mini rig is perfect for cold-start dabs. Add the concentrate to the banger before it’s heated, and heat with a torch until the wax begins to melt. Cap the banger with the carb cap and swirl it around to vaporize every drop.
- ACCESSORIES | Each package includes a Toxic Barrel mini rig, quartz banger, bubble carb cap, surgical-grade steel dabber, and an Ooze Geode silicone glass stash jar. Display near torches, and customers will have everything they need to enjoy their concentrates.