SHIPPING AND RETURNS POLICY
PACKAGE REQUIREMENTS FOR FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING ON RETAIL RESELLER ORDERS:
– Free Priority shipping eligibility requires a minimum purchase of $500 at checkout. If you need expedited shipping, you have the option to upgrade to USPS Priority Express for an additional fee.
Minimum Order Requirement:
– We ask for a minimum order of $200 or more to retain discount pricing for our wholesale customers.
– We are unable to ship Vape Related products at this time to the following states: NV, OR, UT, and WA. This includes Cartridges, Disposables, and any vape device hardware (i.e. Lookah products).
– We are unable to ship Amanita Muscaria gummies to Louisiana.
– Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, or the U.S. Territories (Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, etc.) will be responsible for the USPS shipping cost.
– When shipping to the U.S. Territories, there is a $500/order minimum, signature requirement, and may require a wire transfer for larger purchases.
– We are unable to ship our products Internationally at this time. However, we can ship to a U.S. port forwarding address with a signature requirement.
Vape & Vape Related Products:
Starting March 26th, 2021, in compliance with the PACT Act, all Electronic Nicotine Delivery System (E.N.D.S) products (vapable goods) such as batteries, atomizers, disposables, cartridges, e-liquid, kits, and replacement parts must be shipped out United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority 1-7 days (even if UPS Ground is selected at checkout.) The rest of your order (non-E.N.D.S. products) may be shipped United Parcel Service (UPS Ground) 2-5 days. Expedited shipping is never covered by Hemp Living Wholesale even if over the $500 threshold.
If you have shipments sent to multiple stores, we must receive PACT Act Registration (Drivers License/State ID, local or state-issued business license/sellers permit, Federal EIN, and Tobacco License (if you hold one) for EACH LOCATION being shipped to. We reserve the right to hold shipments until this information is received and filed. PACT Act Registration forms can be submitted securely by following this link: https://hemplivingwholesale.com/pages/pact-act-registration-form
Free Priority Shipping Details:
– Shipping may take 1-5 business days depending on your location. NOTE: Due to the widespread affects of COVID-19, we can not guarantee shipments will arrive within the 1-5 day window.
– Orders are fulfilled same day if received and completed (paid for) before 3:00pm CST Monday-Friday. Backordered items may be split off and shipped separately on a later date when the product becomes available. Backorder shipping fees are covered by Hemp Living.
- We can not accept returns from Cake Disposables, Caviar by Cake, Cupcake by Cake, or Cake Cartridges after 5 days from the delivered date.
- We do not accept any returns on consumables, such as oils, flower, gummies, lollipops, or Pot Rocks.
- Other items can be returned new and unopened within 30 days from delivery for a full refund.
- You must return items in new or unused condition with all original materials included in the shipment. That include modifications to packaging or stickers placed over existing packaging voids this return. We inspect all returned items and award a partial refund for opened or used products.
- All glass related products have a 24 hour return policy after the time of delivery. If the item is damaged in shipping or by other causes, we must be notified within the 24 hour time frame.
- If you would like us to provide prepaid shipping for your return, we will deduct the shipping cost from your refund. If you ship the item through your preferred service, you must provide a tracking number.
- We must receive your returned items at our processing facility within 30 days from original order date. For fulfillment errors and/or defects, you will be provided with a prepaid return shipping label.
- If you used our free shipping services, the cost of shipping your order will be deducted from your refund if the return reason is not related to fulfillment errors and/or defects.
All packages sent out are sent out with limited insurance for the items contents based on the carrier. If your package is damaged or stolen please notify Hemp Living as a courtesy, and please file a claim with that carrier that the package was damaged. We cannot file a claim in your behalf, because we are not the final destination for the package(s), therefore the claim must be filed by the customer. Our shipping department has been thoroughly trained in packaging all items we carry, however once the package has shipped and has left our facility we are unable to file a claim. However if you would like to insure your packages we are able to do that with an extra fee covering that cost, please contact your rep for assistance.
All packing stations have HD 4K Quality cameras directly above the loading/packaging tables. All items are laid out on the tables by our order picker, and then packager cross examines the items picked also in view of the camera. Once verified, all items are placed in the box and set on a scale which is documented by the cameras. The items are packed, secured, wrapped. Once the package is completely sealed the package labels are printed and the orders wait to be picked up by USPS or UPS at the end of the day pickup.