The VORTEX digital bowl scale features a compact, circular design and dishwasher-safe weighing bowl for a plethora of kitchen and home uses. The weighing bowl stores over the scale when not in use and protects the weighing platform. The bowl has a large volume for weighing, but the compact design of the scale makes it easy to store without being an eyesore on your counter. Results are easy to read on the white, back-lit LCD in any lighting condition.
Built-in overload protection helps prevent damage to the scale. Other features include Multiple Weighing Units, Power-saving Auto-Off after 3 minutes of inactivity, Tare/Zero Feature for subtracting the weight of a container or expansion tray. Includes three AA batteries.
Backed by a Ten Year Limited Warranty. Truweigh: Quality You Can Measure.
- Max Capacity: 2000g / Readability: 0.1g
- Convert Automatically Between: g, oz, ozt, dwt, ct, gn
- Built-in Overload Protection
- Backlit LCD for easy reading
- Power-Saving Auto-Off (180 sec)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- VORTEX Digital Bowl Scale
- User Manual
- Dishwasher-Safe Weighing Bowl
- Two AA Batteries
- 10 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- You can initiate a return for most new and unopened items within 30 days from delivery for a full refund.
- You must return items in new or unused condition with all original materials included in the shipment. We inspect all returned items and award a partial refund for opened or used products.
- If you would like us to provide prepaid shipping for your return, we will deduct the shipping cost from your refund. If you ship the item through your preferred service, you must provide a tracking number.
- We must receive your returned items at our processing facility within 45 days from delivery. For fulfillment errors and/or defects, you will be provided with a prepaid return shipping label.
- If you used our free shipping services, the cost of shipping your order will be deducted from your refund if the return reason is not related to fulfillment errors and/or defects.