Hemp Living HHC Vape Cartridge - Grandaddy Purp 940mg 5-Pack Display (MSRP $39.95)
This is a 5-Pack Display Box of Hemp Living Hexahydrocannabinol (HHC) Grandaddy Purp vape cartridges (940mg).
Grandaddy Purp is a famous indica cross of Mendo Purps, Skunk, and Afghanistan. This strain inherits a complex grape and berry aroma from its Mendo Purps and Afghanistan parent. Its potent effects are clearly detectable in both mind and body, delivering a fusion of cerebral euphoria and physical relaxation. While your thoughts may float in a dreamy buzz, your body is more likely to find itself fixed in one spot for the duration of GDP’s effects. Granddaddy Purple is typically pulled off the shelf for consumers looking to combat pain, stress, insomnia, appetite loss, and muscle spasms.
Our authentic, top of the line, CCELL Cartridges absorb and vaporize high-viscosity extracts through a patented ceramic formulation and manufacturing process. HHC is federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill and legal to ship in all 50 states and U.S. Territories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- You can initiate a return for most new and unopened items within 30 days from delivery for a full refund.
- You must return items in new or unused condition with all original materials included in the shipment. We inspect all returned items and award a partial refund for opened or used products.
- If you would like us to provide prepaid shipping for your return, we will deduct the shipping cost from your refund. If you ship the item through your preferred service, you must provide a tracking number.
- We must receive your returned items at our processing facility within 45 days from delivery. For fulfillment errors and/or defects, you will be provided with a prepaid return shipping label.
- If you used our free shipping services, the cost of shipping your order will be deducted from your refund if the return reason is not related to fulfillment errors and/or defects.