Creating Better Days - Nano-CBD Oil for Pets: 150MG (MSRP $29.99/each)
Give your loving companion a boost of everyday support and relief with Wildlife CBD Nano-Amplified CBD Oil, an all-around blend packed with essential cannabinoids, vitamins, probiotics, and healthy fatty acids supporting a healthy endocannabinoid system from nose to tail. Dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, and many others alike may enjoy directly or as an additive to food. This endocannabinoid support formula and all Wildlife CBD formulas are 100% THC-free and non-psychoactive.
Main Ingredient: Nano-Emulsified Anhydrous CBD Oil (Aerial Parts) 150mg
Other Ingredients: Wild salmon oil, MCT oil, probiotics, vitamin D3 and vitamin E
Additional Information: Net 1.01 fl oz (30mL)
CBD Concentration per bottle:
Each full 30mL bottle contains 150mg of CBD
Each bottle contains 30 – 1mL droppers of ~5mg of CBD (full dropper)
Each full dropper holds 1mL = approximately 20 drops
Dosages vary between species, breed, and weight.
|Body Weight||Recommended Serving (2x Daily)|
|<25 lbs||< ½ dropper|
|26-50 lbs||1 full dropper|
|51-75 lbs||1 ½ full droppers|
|76-100 lbs||2 full droppers|
|>100 lbs||2+ full droppers|
Start with the recommended serving and observe for a week. Alter dosage if necessary. Increased serving size is safe. Administer orally or add to food.
Dropper Use: To use the dropper, unscrew the dropper, squeeze and release the rubber bulb at the end to draw the liquid up into the glass pipette. The dropper will be half full which will be a “full dropper”. (Oil will not fill the entire dropper) Then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to apply the liquid a drop at a time.
For Best Results:
- Shake well before use.
- Consistency is key to your pet’s daily routine's success.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please consult with your veterinarian if your pup is on other regular medication.
Payment & Security
- You can initiate a return for most new and unopened items within 30 days from delivery for a full refund.
- You must return items in new or unused condition with all original materials included in the shipment. We inspect all returned items and award a partial refund for opened or used products.
- If you would like us to provide prepaid shipping for your return, we will deduct the shipping cost from your refund. If you ship the item through your preferred service, you must provide a tracking number.
- We must receive your returned items at our processing facility within 45 days from delivery. For fulfillment errors and/or defects, you will be provided with a prepaid return shipping label.
- If you used our free shipping services, the cost of shipping your order will be deducted from your refund if the return reason is not related to fulfillment errors and/or defects.