Cake - Classic Delta 8 Disposable 1.5g Device - Purple Punch - 5 Pack Display Box (MSRP $44.95)
Cake has done it again. Now releasing the new 1.5-gram delta-8 THC disposable. This new d8 disposable is an auto draw, meaning all you have to do is unpack your disposable and simply start puffing away.
Purple Punch is the sweet and sedating union of two indica-dominant classics. By breeding OG with Granddaddy Purple, the astonishing trichome laden Purple Punch was born, smelling of grape candy, blueberry muffins, and tart Kool-Aid. The potency of this strain gives the consumer a one-two punch to the head and body.
Delta-9 THC less than 0.3%.
Developed by third-party labs.
Contains one disposable vape pen pre-charged and filled.
Cake 1.5 Gram Disposable Flavors/Strains:
Ingredients: Delta-8 Distillate, Terpenes, Flavoring
Recommended Use: Consult with a physician before using this product.
Warning: Must be 21 years of age. Do not use this product while pregnant or breastfeeding.
When Using This Product: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- You can initiate a return for most new and unopened items within 30 days from delivery for a full refund.
- You must return items in new or unused condition with all original materials included in the shipment. We inspect all returned items and award a partial refund for opened or used products.
- If you would like us to provide prepaid shipping for your return, we will deduct the shipping cost from your refund. If you ship the item through your preferred service, you must provide a tracking number.
- We must receive your returned items at our processing facility within 45 days from delivery. For fulfillment errors and/or defects, you will be provided with a prepaid return shipping label.
- If you used our free shipping services, the cost of shipping your order will be deducted from your refund if the return reason is not related to fulfillment errors and/or defects.